The Ironworks - Where To Stay
As one of the UK's most popular tourist destinations, Brighton has countless hotels to offer. They range from luxurious seafront hotels set within stunning Victorian buildings, to quirky boutiques and trusty budget chains.
We've picked out 10 of Brighton's most popular hotels for you to consider staying at during your Ironworks session. Read on below...
The De Vere Grand Brighton
The Grand, 97-99 King's Road, Brighton, BN1 2FW
The Grand is set within one of the most iconic Victorian buildings on the famous Brighton Seafront. There are 201 en-suite bedrooms with TV and free internet, many of which have stunning sea views. There is also a mini gym, bar and restaurant.
The Queens Hotel Brighton
Queens Hotel, 1 Kings Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1NS.
+44 (0)1273 321222
The Queens overlooks Brighton Beach, and out across the Channel. There are 94 large rooms, some with sea views. All rooms are en suite and have LCD TVs with freeview.
The Radisson Brighton
Old Stein, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1NP
The Radisson is a high-end hotel in the centre of Brighton, situated close to the Pier and the Laines. The rooms range from boutique guest rooms to short stay apartments. There is free high-speed internet throughout the hotel, and also a beauty spa.
My Hotel Brighton
17 Jubilee Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1GE
The Modern and trendy My Hotel in Brighton is located in the vibrant North Laine. The selling point here is the amazing interior design - there's all sorts of beautiful patterns and colours in the many rooms, which include, 'Standard Doubles', 'Superior Doubles', 'More Superior Doubles', 'Artist Studios' and 'Carousels'. It is also a short walk from The Ironworks.
The Thistle Hotel Brighton
King's Road, Brighton BN1 2GS
One of the many hotels on Brighton's seafront, The Thistle has the sea on one side and the busting Laines on the other. You can choose from standard, deluxe or executive rooms, or even the suite with private rooftop hot tub! You can relax in The Atrium Bar, Waterbar, and dine in the Promenade Restaurant.
Hotel du Vin Brighton
A3 Block, Jubilee Street, Brighton BN1 1GE
Self-dubbed as 'Boutique Chic in the heart of Brighton', you already have an idea of what's in store at the Hotel du Vin. Located in the heart of the Laines and only a short walk from the seafront, this is a luxury boutique hotel and bistro set in a gothic / mock tudor building. There are 49 bedrooms in the hotel itself, and also a beach hut available for long and short term hire.
Hotel Pelirocco Brighton
10 Regency Square, Brighton, BN1 2FG
The Pelirocco is a Rock N' Roll themed boutique hotel. This is a fantastically quirky hotel, with 19 rooms each individually inspired by various musical insitutions and other pop culture icons. The Diana Dors 'Pin Up Parlour' or 'Ali's Room' dedicated to The Greatest ? The choice is yours...
Holiday Inn Brighton
28 North Road, North Laines, Brighton, BN1 1YB
Back on the seafront you'll find the Holiday Inn Brighton. Whether you choose a standard, executive or family room, each suite is air-conditioned and benefits from free wireless internet.
Premier Inn Brighton
144 North Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1RE
The city center budget option. No frills accommodation, a quick walk from the studio.
Other Categories of Studios
With a growing portfolio of partner studios all over the globe we have most places covered. Search through this list to find the type you want and if it isn't on here just call us for help.
If you want your studio on the Miloco site, then please email us and we shall get back to you.
- London Recording Studios
- Tracking Studios
- Wales Recording Studios
- UK Recording Studios
- European Recording Studios
- Residential Recording Studios
- Brighton Recording Studios
- Mixing studios
- France Recording Studios
- Writing Studios
- Residential Recording Studios Europe (Non UK)
- Spanish Recording Studios
- Residential Recording Studios UK
- SSL Studios
- Neve Studios
- Italy Recording Studios
- Recording Studios By Partnership
- Bali Recording Studios
- East London Recording Studios
- Iceland Recording Studios
- Orchestral Recording Studios
- Bangkok Recording Studios
- Shoreditch Recording Studios
- Liverpool Recording Studios
- West London Recording Studios
- California recording studios
- Belgium Recording Studios
- San Francisco Recording Studios
- Greece Recording Studios
- Turkey Recording Studios
- Thailand Recording Studios
- Birmingham Recording Studios
- North London Recording Studios
- Online Mastering
- Austria Recording Studios
- Recording Studio Directory
- Northamptonshire Recording Studios
- Istanbul Recording Studios
- Programming Studios
- Voice Over Studios
- Paris Recording Studios
- South East London Recording Studios
- South London Recording Studios
- North West London Recording Studios
- Ibiza Recording Studios
- Sweden Recording Studios
- Germany Recording Studios
- USA recording studios
- Nashville Recording Studios
- Los Angeles recording studios
- Morocco Recording Studios
- New York Recording Studios
- Ireland Recording Studios
- Online Mixing
- Australia Recording Studios